Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 81

Thread: Where is everyone from.........

  1. #51
    Inactive Member SCEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 1999
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Mililani, Hawaii

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man am I feeling lonely in upstate NY!

  3. #53
    Inactive Member cq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 1999
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Orange County, CA. I am lucky enough to live near the foundation of import tuning.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member blowncivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2000
    Posts
    508
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    St. Louis, MO

    Holden:
    You must feel lonely up there, I'm originally from Utica, well actually Herkimer, but no one knows where that is...

    Tom

    ------------------
    '92 Civic Si H/B (D16Z6) with JRSC tryin' to get rid of knock, I/H/E...

    [This message has been edited by blowncivic (edited July 22, 2000).]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Bigkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahaha, LOL...... Holden what part of upstate. I'm from good ol' SYRACUSE. the origianl orange crush biggrin
    ............................long live the SOHC

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Syracuse eh? We'll have to meet up sometime. Perhaps an auto-x at Griffis or driving school at Watkin's Glen.

    It's funny. Here in Albany, the Street Mod class is comprised of me. If a local clown with an Del Sol with a JDM Civic SI engine would show up he'd be there too. Hopefully my brother will get his 240SX/SR20DET running in time for me to spank him this year.

    But I hear that the SM class is huge out there in the Finger Lakes and Central NY regions. I got whupped by a turbo-neon from out there last month.

    Greg

  7. #57
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was it a white car with 17" Graphite "Team Loco" 5-spokes ?!?
    I have seen this car run at the dragstrip... he posted mid 13 second passes all night. Now, I understand that he is stationed up in Nebraska somewhere... I believe Javin has encountered him already.


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

  8. #58
    Inactive Member VtecRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 1999
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Salem, Oregon......also pronounced orygun smile

    I should hook up with some people from Seattle, since I can't find anyone else around here!!



    ------------------
    Boost on,
    Eric
    95 SC'ed Sedan


  9. #59
    Inactive Member fastfour's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 1999
    Posts
    709
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bring it on VtecRacer!!! I would love to hook up with some people.

    ------------------
    94 Civic Coupe/LS Hybrid
    AEM CAI
    DC 4-1 Ceramic Header
    Random Technology Cat
    GReddy PE exhaust
    Magnacore 8.5mm Wires
    MSD 6AL
    Skunkworks Coilovers
    ACT 6 Puck
    Turbo Convert
    Supercharger on the way? It is now!!!!

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JRCivic: Nah. The turbo-neon that beat me was based in central New York (Watkins Glen). It was all stickered up with sponsor stickers for ProSOLO, The National SOLO II tour, and One Lap of America. It was setup exclusively for autocrossing. I doubt it will ever see a drag strip.

    Greg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •